Deluxe room

Luxury and cosy room with comfortable bathroom


This spacious room is decorated beautifully and has its own entrance from the outdoor terrace.

It has a king-size bed, built-in closets and a large luxury bathroom with separate shower and jacuzzi. There is no kitchen in our DeLuxe room, but there is a fridge.

And, if you do feel like cooking something, you are welcome to use our outdoor kitchen.

  • * TV/DVD, Nespresso, free Wifi, Airco and heating
  • * Fully Equipped Kitchen and Luxury Bathroom
  • * Daily cleaning service except Sundays
  • * Premium breakfast from  08:30 untill 10:30 hour
  • * Free parking on site

Pricing Deluxe room

  • Low Season
    Low Season
    november + march

    Price per night*

    Make a booking

    *Minimum stay 3 nights

    Low Season 
    november + March

    Price per week*

    Make a booking


    *25% down payment directly after booking. Please pay the remaining 75% 4 weeks before arrival.

  • High season
    high season 
    april - october

    Price per night*

    Make a booking

    *Minimum stay 3 nights

    high season 
    april - oktober

    Price per week*

    Make a booking


    *25% deposit immediately after booking. The remaining 75% must be paid 4 weeks before arrival.

Background Image

Our contact details

Contact Finca Sonrisa

Camino de las Minas 58-B
Alhaurín el Grande
29120 Málaga

GPS coordinates: 36-38-40 N & 4-38-32 W 

Mobile phone: +34 656 554 170
House phone: +34 952 119 548

Finca Sonrisa Bed & Breakfast is enlisted under registration nr. CR/MA/00476 from the Consejería de Turismo, Comercio y Deporte in Málaga.

Finca Sonrisa Bed & Breakfast is part of the Alliance Bed & Breakfast of Alhaurín el Grande. Click here for the website

Tip: Renting a car at Málaga Malaga Airport? We would advice Tony's Rent a Car. Tony's Rent a Car.

* fields can not be empty